Spider LD Aero trisuit
If your weight and height match two different sizes, choose the bigger size. If you have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact our customer service -by phone +33 5 5932 2936 -by email at email@example.com
Mainland France :
- Relay points 48hrs / 72hrs: 6 € including VAT.
- Home delivery by post without signature 48hrs / 72hrs: 8 € including VAT
- Fedex Express 24hrs: around 30 € (variable rates)
French overseas territories :
- Home delivery by post 4 -15 days depending on the destination and customs services: 15 € excluding VAT
- Fedex Express 2 - 5 days depending on the destination and customs services: Variable rates
Customs fees may be applied. Payment of customs fees are the full responsibility of the customer. The products are invoiced excluding VAT.
European Union (+ Switzerland):
- Home delivery by post (signature required) 3 to 10 days: 12.50 € excluding VAT
- Fedex Express 2 - 5 days depending on the destination: Variable rates
- Switzerland: Home delivery by post (signature required) 3 - 10 days: 12.50 € excluding VAT.
- All orders placed between December 6, 2018 and December 14, 2018 are eligible for an extended return period until January 15.
- If you receive your order but the size or the style of some items does not suit you, don't worry, you have 14 days from the reception date to return the products for re-imbursement.
- Any product that have been customized with the printing of a name, text or logo and any products that are part of the RIO NATION range cannot be returned.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to organize and pay for the sending of products back to Kiwami.
THE BEST IN CLASS AERO TRISUIT
The best aerodynamic trisuit on the market.
- Extremely aerodynamic cut and design: wind tunnel tested with 10 watts of power gain over similar products of other brands;
- Ice Pocket : this pocket has been placed below the neck between the shoulder blades to fit sponges or ice, in order to help keep you cool throughout the race;
- Dimpled seamless breathable fabric on upper arms shoulders and upper back. All fabrics provide UPF 50+ sun protection. Internal spider web sublimation creates a unique design ;
- Full length, full opening, streamlined front zip with anti-chaffing zip protector. Separated top and bottom suit sections at the front for improved aerodynamics and comfort ;
- Extremely water repellent and breathable fabrics, ultra-fast-drying, efficient sweat evacuation. The Kiwami team has added localized compression to provide optimal muscle support, reduced muscle fatigue and shock absorption ;
The best performing triathlon kit on the market
6- The Spider LD1 AERO is assembled in one piece at the back but with a separated top and bottom at the front for improved aerodynamics and comfort;
7- ACS: mesh panels at the sides provide increased aeration and sweat evacuation. 6 ergo pockets: 2 on the inside at the front, 2 gel pockets on hips, 2 gel pockets on sides of legs;
8- The advantages of both a trisuit and a Top / Short. With a sewn back and an open section at the front, this trisuit retains the advantages of a one-piece triathlon suit while also benefiting from the advantages of a short & top;.
9- Dual density LD pad. Kiwami’s unique anatomically shaped pad provides maximum protection on the bike and unequalled comfort when running.
Trisuit made from highly technical materials
High-end trisuit for triathlon, duathlon and aquathlon. Kiwami uses highly technical, fast drying fabrics with UV protection (+ 50UPF). This outfit has been developed to meet the specific needs of long distance triathlons and specifically Ironman®.
- This second skin is higly flexible in all conditions (swimming / cycling / running) and the anatomical cut of the pad allows optimal comfort on the bike phase while remaining discreet during the run.
- A seamless construction : Seamless bonded finishes to hip pockets for no friction when in movement.
- Designed to save you time. Due to both it's fully opening front zip which allows you to take the suit up and down quickly, and it's proven aerodynamics. WIND TUNNEL TESTED (ARIZONA, USA)
- Power gain : 10 Watts @ 40km/h
- Time gain : 6-8 min over 180km
- Energy gain : 5%
Comments All reviews
Select a row below to filter reviews.