SPIDER TRIATHLON SHORT : KIWAMI WOMEN'S PREMIUM TRI SUIT
SPIDER: Highly technical premium men's tri apparel
The Spider line is designed to be the pinnacle of triathlon performance wear
. Using new innovative materials and technologies, the suit aims at optimally performing in all three disciplines. When the suit was designed there was special attention given to technical integration of compressions throughout the suit to slow down the onset of fatigue. This suit also features 5 optimally placed pockets for storing your nutrition and a more substantial LD pad to help you remain comfortable on longer rides. As with the WS1
, the LD1 is constructed with an extremely light, water repellent and breathable fabric. Worn by multiple IRONMAN champions the LD1 is the ultimate long distance tri suit.TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Extremely water repellent and breathable fabrics, ultra-fast-drying, efficient sweat evacuation;
- Compressive fabrics provide optimal muscle support, reduced muscle fatigue and shock absorption;
- Compression patches on quads and hamstrings provide improved stability and performance;
- Long front streamline zip with anti-chaffing zip protector;
- 5 ergo pockets: 1 large pocket at the back, 2 gel pockets on hips, 2 gel pockets on sides;
- Seamless bonded finish to hip pockets for no friction when in movement;
- Dual density LD pad, Kiwami’s unique anatomical shape provides maximum comfort on the bike;
- ACS: SPF 50 mesh panels provide increased aeration and sweat evacuation at crucial areas;
- Large elastic and reflective silicone grip bands, anti allergenic;
- Reflective night vision binding on hip and back pocket openings;
- Internal spider web sublimation creating a unique design;
- Soft binding around arm, neck and leg openings for maximum comfort.
- Kiwami's guarantee: 1 year for zip and seams;
This Kiwami triathlon suit is made from highly technical materials and designed for optimal sports performance. Particular care should be taken to preserve the technical qualities and longevity of the product and materials. Please respect the washing and care instructions below.
- Cold hand wash without detergent or bleach. DO NOT SOAK.
- Dip dry in shade, do not wring, do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do dot dry clean.
- Avoid contact with sharp or pointed objects when handling the material.
- Do not overstretch the seams or openings.