PERFORMANCE & ELEGANCE Using new innovative materials and technologies, the Spider WS1 is a revolutionary addition to the Triathlon Industry. The end goal was to create a product for optimal performance in all 3 legs: swim, bike and run. Special attention was given to the anatomic shape as well as a technical integration of compression panels and prints. The result is the first ever triathlon suit with different compression grades providing with the precise support required by various parts of the body. Other features include seamless side panels to further reduce drag, and new non-compressive silicone leg grip bands. Also, as with all elite Kiwami products, the Spider WS1 is constructed with an extremely lightweight, water repellent and breathable fabric. Super slick in the water; super fast in the aero position and super supportive on the run: the Spider WS1 Openback is the ultimate triathlon suit for women.
THE COMPRESSIVE ELITE WOMEN'S TRISUIT
SPIDER WS1 OPENBACK TRIATHLON SUIT
TECHNICAL POINTS :
- Unique slim-shape openback, specifically designed for women and tri girls;
- Extremely water repellent and breathable fabrics, ultra-fast-drying, efficient sweat evacuation;
- Compressive fabrics provide optimal muscle support, reduced muscle fatigue and shock absorption;
- Compression patches on quads and hamstrings provide improved stability and performance;
- Internal abdominal compression, controls and supports core muscles for improved running form;
- Side vent with bonded seams for extra flexibility and drag reduction in swimming;
- Large non-compressive elastic silicone grip bands, anti allergenic ;
- Women's triathlon suit with internal spider web sublimation creating a unique design;
- Kiwami’s own lightweight anatomical mono density pad for maximum comfort in the swim, bike and run;
- Anatomical cut for optimal performance, flexibility and comfort;
- Soft binding around arms holes, neck shoulder straps and back for maximum comfort;
- Flat elastic anti-rub seams.
This Kiwami triathlon apparel is made from highly technical materials and designed for optimal sports performance. Particular care should be taken to preserve the technical qualities and longevity of the product and materials. Please respect the washing and care instructions below.
- Cold hand wash without detergent or bleach. DO NOT SOAK.
- Dip dry in shade, do not wring, do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do dot dry clean.
- Avoid contact with sharp or pointed objects when handling the material.
- Do not overstretch the seams or openings.