Warning: Last items in stock!
Mainland France :
-Relay points 48hrs / 72hrs: 6 € including VAT.
-Home delivery by post without signature 48hrs / 72hrs: 8 € including VAT
-Fedex Express 24hrs: around 30 € (variable rates)
French overseas territories :
-Home delivery by post 4 -15 days depending on the destination and customs services: 15 € excluding VAT
-Fedex Express 2 - 5 days depending on the destination and customs services: Variable rates
Customs fees may be applied. Payment of customs fees are the full responsibility of the customer. The products are invoiced excluding VAT.
European Union (+ Switzerland):
-Home delivery by post (signature required) 3 to 10 days: 12.50 € excluding VAT
-Fedex Express 2 - 5 days depending on the destination: Variable rates
-Switzerland: Home delivery by post (signature required) 3 - 10 days: 12.50 € excluding VAT. Customs fees may be applied. Payment of customs fees are the full responsibility of the customer. The products are invoiced excluding VAT.
If you receive your order but the size or the style of some items does not suit you, don't worry, you have 14 days from the reception date to return the products for re-imbursement. Any product that have been customized with the printing of a name, text or logo and any products that are part of the RIO NATION range cannot be returned.
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to organize and pay for the sending of products back to Kiwami.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 points . Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of € 3.00 .
Kiwami presents the latest product in the RIO range, the fruit of months of research and development, a trisuit with elbow-length sleeves: the RIO LD Aero.
Optimal aerodynamic advantages in time trial position due to the elbow length sleeves and seamless shoulder panels. Air flows smoothly over the shoulders made from smooth lightweight water repellent fabric that provides less air resistance than skin.
The LD Aero is form-fitted for time trial positions on the bike but also elastic enough to adapt to all morphologies and remain extremely comfortable in the swim and run.
The long font zip facilitates ventilation when required and makes putting the suit on and taking it off easy. The numerous ergonomically positioned pockets allow for ample energy supplies in mid and long distance events. The Kiwami designed dual density pad provides exceptional comfort on the bike and is unnoticeable on the swim and run. Without doubt a new industry reference developed and produced by the Kiwami design team at HQ in France.
• Elbow-length sleeves for increased aerodynamics and UV protection;
• Extremely water repellent and breathable fabrics, ultra-fast-drying, efficient sweat evacuation;
• Compressive fabrics provide optimal muscle support, reduced muscle fatigue and shock absorption;
• Long front streamline zip with anti-chaffing zip protector;
• 5 ergo pockets: 3 at the back & 2 gel pockets on hips;
• ACS: SPF 50 mesh panels provide increased aeration and sweat evacuation at crucial areas;
• Dual density LD pad, Kiwami’s unique anatomical shape provides maximum comfort on the bike;
• Non-compressive silicone leg grips;
• Sublimation print panels, providing unique designs and colors;
• Anatomical cut for optimal performance, flexibility and comfort;
• Soft binding around arm, neck and leg openings for maximum comfort.
• Flat elastic anti-rub seams.
This Kiwami triathlon suit is made from highly technical materials and designed for optimal sports performance. Particular care should be taken to preserve the technical qualities and longevity of the product and materials. Please respect the washing and care instructions below.