PRIMA 2 LD: LONG DISTANCE WOMEN'S TRI SUIT
PRIMA 2: THE ESSENTIAL COLLECTION FOR TRIATHLON
The PRIMA 2 LD is a versatile tri suit
dedicated to long distance
events (L / XL / Ironman®). This sleeveless triathlon suit will satisfy your needs in terms of comfort and performance for a very affordable price.Ultra-fast drying fabric
, sweat wicking, quickly accessible pockets, reinforced chamois, everything has been designed so that you can focus solely on your race.An unbeatable value for money
on the market of long-distance triathlon suits.TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Water repellent and breathable fabrics, allowing a better glide while swimming;
- Ultra fast drying right out of the water;
- "2 way Stretch" fabric, for a second skin effect;
- ACS: mesh panels provide increased aeration and sweat evacuation at crucial areas
- Dual density Long Distance pad, Kiwami’s unique anatomical shape provides maximum comfort on the bike;
- 4 ergo pockets: 2 easily accessible large pockets at the back & 2 gel pockets on sides of the legs, that prevent items from bouncing;
- Large non-compressive silicone leg grips to prevent the fabric from riding up and avoid rolling effects;
- Long front streamline YKK®zip with anti-chaffing zip protector;
- Flatlock seams, stretch and anti-friction for comfort;
- UPF 50+ UV protection over the complete suit;
- 100% MADE IN FRANCE : from design to manufacturing, everything is done in our workshops in Montardon, in the south-west of France;
- Kiwami's guarantee: 1 year for zip and seams;
This PRIMA 2 LD WOMEN'S TRISUIT
is made from highly technical materials and designed for optimal sports performance. Particular care should be taken to preserve the technical qualities and longevity of the product and materials. Please respect the washing and care instructions below.
- Cold hand wash without detergent or bleach. DO NOT SOAK.
- Dip dry in shade, do not wring, do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do dot dry clean.
- Avoid contact with sharp or pointed objects when handling the material.
- Do not overstretch the seams or openings.