The AQUARUSH, is the new "must" for triathlon, swim-run and open-water swimming events.
Choose the AQUARUSH to benefit from Kiwami's expertise, improve your swim times and Feel the Performance.
- Made with the worlds best high-tech water repellent compression fabrics;
- Double layered fabric on the torso and quads improves body position, increases buoyancy, hydrodynamics and speed;
- Increased thermal protection due to sleeves and double layered fabric on the torso and quads.
- Elbow-length sleeves allow athletes to wear a sleeved trisuit under the AQUARUSH without compromising swim speed;
- Eye-catching sleeve design for fast and easy recognized from the shore;
- Reverse back zipper ensures the suit doesn't open up while swimming;
- Flatlock seams maximize the strength, durability and longevity of the suit;
- Average time gains of 5.75 sec per 100m compared to a standard swim brief (Kiwami pool testing, Pau, France December 2016);
- The AQUARUSH is approved by WTC and USAT for use in non-wetsuit swims.
- No Pad.
This Kiwami swimrun hydrodynamic suit is made from highly technical materials and designed for optimal sports performance. Particular care should be taken to preserve the technical qualities and longevity of the product and materials. Please respect the washing and care instructions below.